What are emotions? Why do we have them? What do we do with them? Are they “who we are” deep down inside? Is it really possible to control them? Or even manage them? And how do I actually do emotion work so I can find relief and feel better?
Find out the nitty gritty on emotions by reading this post here.
In preparation for doing your own emotion work, it is also helpful to learn about emotional offspring. So give that a read too.
Also, check out the top five most popular and best how-to posts for each category below.
(And don’t forget to get your free downloads!)
CARRYING EMOTIONS: What it is and what you do about it
- Carrying Emotions and How to Give Them Back
- How to Feel Better After Overwhelming Social Gatherings
- Completely Stressed Out? Me Too. Until I Realized This.
- Depression, My Friend, and Carrying Emotions
- Family Visits and Emotional Upsets
ANGER: What it’s for and what you do about it
- Shifting from Anger Management to Anger Assistance
- I Felt Disrespected, So This is What I Did
- Are You (fill in the blank) Right Now? And How to Work Through Your Anger
- Annoyed with Renters–And What it Really Means
- A Ruined Funeral and How I Fixed It
SADNESS: What it’s for and what you do about it
- Deep Sadness and How I Found Peace
- Angry, but Sadness was at the Root
- Anger, Sadness, and then Anger Again
- more coming!
FEAR: What it’s for and what you do about it
- How to Reduce Your Anxiety
- My Anxiety for an Award (and why it’s not on my bucket list anymore)
- Fear and My Anxiety about the Future
- Bad News That Brought Anxiety (Faith over Fear)
If you feel like you are being called to learn how to work with your negative emotions in a healthy, non-harmful, fulfilling and productive way, then consider taking my online course: Transforming Negative Emotions. Click on the Online Course Preview tab to learn more, or click on the Online Course button on the sidebar to access the course page.